We would like to invite you to take advantage of a unique business partnership in the 44th annual Eid Festivals at Woodbine Park.
The Eid Festivals, organized by the Muslim Association of Canada (MAC), attract thousands of families in the GTA every year with its unique community gathering, fun-filled carnival, and its distinguished vendors.
This whole-day event allows for businesses, such as yours, to access thousands of people from different cultural background, social and economic spheres. With more than 10,000 community members attending, it is the perfect marketing opportunity for companies to advertise their products and services.
All potential vendors must have a City of Toronto Vending License/Permit.
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com, with the name of your company and your menu items (all items must be Halal).
The following is an outline of this Eid’s site plan.
Rules and Regulations
1. The undersigned vendor agrees to share a percentage of sales over the agreed upon amount on the day of Eid. By 7:00 PM on Tuesday, June 4th 2019, the Vendor will provide a report that shows the total revenue with MAC.
2. All food items must be Halal and clearly indicated on the menu and the booth. (Food must be prepared in a halal environment and not use any non-halal food items or by-products) For more information on food items that are considered halal, please refer to //hmacanada.org/what-is-halal-2/.
3. The food vendors chosen to participate in the Event will be responsible to meet the City of Toronto Health Department rules and regulations for their food service to the public. All Vendors must abide by all local health, safety and fire regulations at their own cost.
4. Each vendor is responsible for their own expenses incurred in the set up and operating of their food booth including their own liability insurance.
5. Set up takes place on Monday, June 3rd, 2019 between 5:00pm and 9:00pm. Tear down will take place between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm on the day of the event. During the event (Tuesday, June 4th, 2019), no portion of your booth may be removed.
6. Vendors must check in with the `Food Coordinator’ prior to setting up their booth. They must also sign out with the Food Coordinator after the event. The Food coordinator reserves the right to relocate space due to extenuating circumstances beyond their control.
7. Vendors may NOT share Vendor space without the express written consent of MAC event organizer.
8. A minimum of one staff member over the age of 18 years must be present in the Vendor’s booth at all times. Booth cannot be left unattended.
9. The Vendor agrees that the MAC, its Officers, Members, Staff or Event Volunteers are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged equipment should such an incident occur during the Event. Your equipment and products and their safekeeping are your sole responsibility.
10. Each vendor must fill in and complete the City of Toronto Food Vendor registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This form can be downloaded here.